Monday, October 5, 2009

Chapter 6 : Catch your breath boy


Picture of the week : Me climbing like a chicken running a marathon.



Tell me what happens when you arrive to a new, quite totally unknown place for you? You look around, try to understand what is going on, analyse people and their behaviors, take it easy. Well, that's what happens most of the time.

But in my position, I guess I'm pushing things just too hard. I realise that I dont spare any time to myself, to think, to listen to myself, to remember my selfness. I'm just running around, trying to catch everything... It was working well back at home in Istanbul; but here the circumstances are different :


1) You dont know the meanings of behaviors from people with whom you make close contact.
2) Language, even if your level is good, is still a problem for expressig yourself, or understanding others. I mean, for the private issues especially =)
3) You basically dont have these "real friends", with whom you can speak (and listen to) about everything and in every way. That's something, do know the value of that.
4) The girls here are just too beautiful that it makes harder to stay while and to listen to yourself.

You know what; I just had a cup of coffee now in the big clear area, between the students flats, covered by grass and overed by some shining stars in the top. I did sing to myself, just like that. And then, on my way back to my room here, suddenly I remembered the "thing".

Catch your breath boy,
stay while and listen, do not fight with yourself for some obsession from your past,
remember who you have been, who you are, who you will be,
remember what have been told by the wise ones,
remember the blues,
remember the infinite evenings with blues, nargile, love and feelings,
remember who you are not,

and when you know what should be done but can't just make it; music will help you.

Lastly, just to give some synopsis for the guys from holywood who want to make the tv episodes of this blog :


  • School is going quite great.
  • I moved to some room in town last week, time management is much easier now.
  • I'm climbing a lot, a bit too much I guess so I will have a rest day tomorrow.
  • Climbing is cool, fun, and you meet a lot of good people there.
  • Life here is very good for sometimes, then less good. I have to find those multiplier effects to use during the very good times. Actually I know what are those. "Catch your breath boy. Turn to yourself a bit. Just be cool."
  • I will maybe going to Uppsala with some czeck people I've met here.

And then, life is good. Smile! That's what I'm doing now fellas.
Music, love to yourself and smile.
Those are the multiplier effects, I guess.

Well, stay tuned. Stay tuned to yourself. That's the only way you stay tuned to world.

No comments: