Monday, September 7, 2009

Once upon a time...

So... Hello everyone!
Okay, okay; I know it's the most cliché expression anybody could use for a beginning of a blog. But as we all know (if you don't, learn it now), the hardest parts are the beginning and the ending, when you write down something. Your ideas and sentences, once you show them where to start, flows down the street.

Let me give you some answers for the questions that you would possibly ask, or even already asked maybe. First, this blog, as you can guess, will be about my travels, memories, places I see, people I meet.. blablabla; so “quite boring stuff” you can say. Will be boring really? Get rid of your prejudices. They kill you. Slowly. Like smoking. But narghile(a.k.a sisha&hookah) is okay, we all know that.

Second thing : The blog will be in english. Yes. Two main reasons. Bigger one : I dont want to exclude my friends who doesnt talk turkish from that big honor of reading and understanding the things I'm writing. Smaller one : “I write a lot already in turkish, and slightly less in english; so let's try that this time” I said to myself. Bonus reason : English is funny for those stuff. You know, for example, “How I met your mother” would be never so funny and good and perfect if it would be in french, to be honest. And relaxing point : My english level is just a bit higher then "Hello. I love you. Let's fuck." So it won't be a complicated english, I hope.

If you don't know me (which is not very possible, 'cause I guess it's not that kind of blog which would attract millions of people around the world), take a look in my profile. But I warn you. It's quite bullshit. How some people expect to know someone only over internet? It's possible, but possible as like there are still some people who thinks they never did and never will fall in love in their lifes. I tell you, it happens.

Okay then, enough bavardry. This beginning part will be followed by "Chapter 1 : My lucky day". I noticed just now, while writing these lines, that it sounds like some tv series' chapters. Well, I hope some clever holywood body would be creative and smart enough to offer me few million dolar check for the rights to make a tv series from the stories which will be told in this blog. Then I will have opportunity to say him/(preferrably) her something like “Go away, child of the satan. You and your television culture destroyed all we had once upon a time, as happy and satisfied people of this world. Take your poisonous box with you, and go away”. However, in the other hand, despite all, altough : I'm not sure if I would use that opportunity.

No comments: